One of the most important parts of the Great Banquet is the follow-up. Although the weekend lasts only three days, guests are invited to use its lessons for the rest of their lives. After attending the Great Banquet, they are challenged to:
- Strengthen their own spiritual life through study and active congregational participation; and
- Strive to become active disciples of Jesus Christ in the world through their church.
To assist them in their discipleship, the Great Banquet offers specific opportunities.
- First, reunion groups of three to five people meet weekly to examine their goal of spiritual growth and to encourage one another to a life of discipleship.
- Second, there will be opportunities to assist in future Great Banquet weekends through prayer, support and team involvement.
- Third, guests are made aware of community needs through a newsletter of other Great Banquet weekends, both locally and regionally.
If you have already attended your weekend please join us in serving others on their weekend. Find out more on How You Can Serve Here.